[creation] Re: Introductions

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <creation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 19:41:17 -0000

Hi Eric,
It's good to hear from you again. Is this a new e-mail address because I
wasn't able to contact you with the one I had?

I too have now resigned from CL-UK because of the moderators reluctance,
nay, refusal to debate geocentrism and it's undoubted scriptural authority.
This forum is more tolerant of varying views so long as it is scripture
based and inoffensive. Neville hopes to run a tidy ship here. I look forward
to your participation.

Re 'Creation Clips' as I recall you lost the job that enabled you to compile
that kind of info, am I right? Is there any possibility of resurrecting this
albeit in a more modest way?

Jack Lewis