[creation] Introductions

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: creation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 15:14:25 +0000 (GMT)

Dear All,

It has been suggested to me that I encourage forum members to supply a couple
of paragraphs to the group, that give a small introduction to themselves and
their beliefs/areas of specialization. This would be useful to everyone else,
because it breaks the ice and also allows us to see who we should consult about
various issues that we may wish to raise.

Since I think this is a good idea, I hereby encourage your contributions (not
mandatory).

Neville.