[creation] Inbtroductions

  • From: "Philip Stott" <pstott@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <creation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 06:00:16 -0800

Hi all,
good to be with you.

I'm Philip Stott, formerly a civil engineer. Born in England in 1943, moved to
Nigeria in 1967 (lecturing at a university there) then to South Africa in 1970
(lecturing at a university, then consulting engineer). Saved from evangelical
atheism in 1976, creationist since 1987. Joined a mission station (mainly to
the Zulu people) in 1980 doing mission support work. Became a creation speaker
in 1989 a geocentrist in 1991, then spent several years lecturing
internationally on science and scripture (principally in Russia but also the
rest of Europe plus a few times in America and Canada). The KGB threw me out in
1997 and I have not been able to get back to Russia since. I now lecture far
less, but go when invited. I take part in missionary training when invited.

I am currently working on a novel which puts in "popular" form my main ideas on
Noah's flood. Could perhaps be considered a new genre "Biblical Science
Fiction" ? Nearly at the stage of needing to consider a publisher. Any
suggestions?

Blessings

Philip Stott