[creation] Re: HELL!!

  • From: "Philip Snow" <philip@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <creation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 21:03:15 -0000

----- Original Message -----
From: "Knarr" <knarrrj@xxxxxxx>
To: <creation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, February 04, 2005 2:35 AM
Subject: [creation] Re: HELL!!
 Dear Phillip Snow,
     Would you please justify your contention that Catholicism rejects " *THE
REJECTION OF JESUS CHRIST'S DIVINITY,
& *THE REJECTION OF THE ETERNAL "LAKE OF FIRE" [GEHENNA]!!"
Thank you, Ronald Knarr
 cc: Neville. Do we, or do we not, keep this discussion on Geocentrizm or not? I
do; however, think I am due a response from Phillip Snow. Thank you, Ronald
Knarr

DEAR RONALD KNARR et al,
    Thanks for yours - please excuse this long reply, in two parts, because I
feel this is a very important issue. I also wanted it to be blind copied to
another member of this list - because he says that ONLY Catholicism has the way
to salvation! But he seems to have given me  a wrong email address, so
presumably he will recieve this, anyway. I have attached a RTF, some 16 pages
long. I hope it will be read  & each issue properly ommented upon, with
scriptural references etc.
Yours faithfully
PSnow

-- Type: application/msword