[creation] Re: HELL!!/

  • From: "Knarr" <knarrrj@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <creation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 21:35:21 -0500

Dear Phillip Snow,
     Would you please justify your contention that Catholicism rejects " *THE
REJECTION OF JESUS CHRIST'S DIVINITY,
& *THE REJECTION OF THE ETERNAL "LAKE OF FIRE" [GEHENNA]!!"
Thank you, Ronald Knarr
 cc: Neville. Do we, or do we not, keep this discussion on Geocentrizm or not?
I do; however, think I am due a response from Phillip Snow. Thank you, Ronald
Knarr