[creation] Good Power Point Against Evolution

  • From: "Creighton, Michael F11" <michael.f11.creighton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <creation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 13:26:17 -0700

 I have an excellent presentation given by Dr. Joseph Strada at the
Kolbe Center for Creation Research that was given this last summer in
Front Royal, VA.
It is 649MB (huge) so if anyone wants a copy, sent me your mailing
address and I will mail you a CD.
I was very humorously done and what's best about it is the admissions by
the evolutionists themselves that they have no proof which are liberally
quoted throughout the document.
MAC +JMJ+

PS: some good info here at Bob Sungenis web site on geocentricism.
http://www.catholicintl.com/epologetics/articles.htm#8
Pps: also here: http://www.kolbecenter.org/  click on creation articles