[creation] Re: Geocentrism

  • From: "Philip Stott" <pstott@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <creation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 06:13:04 -0800

Hi Neville,

I agree that the two possibilities are not the same provided we are dealing
with an aether. However, science knows so little of this aether (having
denied its existence for so long) that I doubt if we are in a position to
predict just what the difference would be.

Blessings

Philip

> However, when you are sending a rocket to the Moon, you do need to know
which system is reality. Relative motions are not the main thing anymore.