[creation] Re: Geocentrism

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: creation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 14:45:47 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Marshall,

We do get a problem or two with freelists, but only occasionally I have to say.
Certainly I received your posting.

On your website, you put forward the idea that starlight is reflected off the
(crystalline) waters above the firmament. Do you concede, though, that such a
reflective boundary would be brightly lit at night, due to reflected light from
the Sun?

Yours in Christ,

Neville.

I sent this days ago. It didn't go apparently.