[creation] Re: Geocentrism

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: creation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 16:54:25 -0800 (PST)

What if the solar orbit shifts up & down, north & south of the earth's center
as it see-saws back and forth, I know this is a hard thing to visualize but we
tend to think in two decisional drawings, while the real universe moves in 3D.
I don't know if this would work, but I do think a better understanding of the
nature of the ecliptic might yeild other posibilities and promising details as
well.

Allen

"Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Allen,

This is a very good question. The Sun goes around the ecliptic at an uneven
rate and I haven't figured out why this should be in a geocenric system. I
freely admit that it is easy to explain in a heliocentric scenario.

Neville.

Allen Daves wrote:
I mean ~6000km
Allen Daves wrote:Could the supposed 3% elliptical orbit of the earth be due to
a change of angle of the Suns orbital plane in relation to a point on the
surface of the earth rocking on the earth?s center ( as there is ~6960 km
different from the center to the surface) or is there a genuine wobble to the
sun/heavens orbit of the earth?

Allen