[creation] Re: Geocentrism

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: creation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 00:07:39 +0000 (GMT)

Allen,

This is a very good question. The Sun goes around the ecliptic at an uneven
rate and I haven't figured out why this should be in a geocenric system. I
freely admit that it is easy to explain in a heliocentric scenario.

Neville.

Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I mean ~6000km
Allen Daves wrote:Could the supposed 3% elliptical orbit of the earth be due to
a change of angle of the Suns orbital plane in relation to a point on the
surface of the earth rocking on the earth?s center ( as there is ~6960 km
different from the center to the surface) or is there a genuine wobble to the
sun/heavens orbit of the earth?

Allen