[creation] Re: Fw: Atheism in Decline Everywhere

  • From: "Marshall" <fefinc@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <creation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 16:03:27 -0500

Right on all counts.... Facts and logic are forcing an acknowledgment of
intelligent design, but that will feed paganism and overt Satanism more in
the short run than Christendom with its smorgasbord of doctrinal options and
no Sola Scriptura Finall Church of one mind to turn to until REv. 17:14....