[creation] Re: Earthquakes

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: creation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 15:02:32 +0100 (BST)

Percival, Ronald,

Last days? Yes, I believe so, although I do not go along with the associations
you have made, Ronald, except, perhaps, those concerned with Purim.

We should all have the fear of God. He will not tolerate the current earthly
situation indefinitely.

Neville.

Knarr <knarrrj@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Neville,
Yes, there are many signs if people would just look at them.
The Tsunami hit the day after Christmas.
The big Indonesian earthquake the day after Easter.
WW II starting on the Blessed Virgin's Feast of the Immaculate Conception.
WW II ending on the Feast of her Assumption.
The attacks on Iraq on the Jews feast of Purim,(the day they take vengance
on their enemies)
Stalin killed on the feast of Purim.
These are just a few in a long list. Yes! God is still in charge.
Ronald Knarr