[creation] Re: Darwin's faith (or lack of it)/reply

  • From: "Marshall" <fefinc@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <creation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 10:42:06 -0500

Allen et al...on Hell:

Isaiah connect 66:24 and Rev. 22:15  (Is. 14:16 & Ezek.28:17 are a picture
also of the unconscious state of all who are in an eternal hell, including
Satan.)

The book: Hell: It's Not What You Think It Is has all the relevant
Scriptures.  If you read it and can still cite Scripture that shows where
the Bible teaches an eternal torture chamber hell run by God, I'll gladly
refund your money. www.fixedearth.com/hell.heml

Yours in the urgent search for the bottom line Scripture Truth on all Bible
teachings,

Marshall