[creation] Re: Darwin's faith (or lack of it)/reply

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: creation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 13:46:55 -0800 (PST)

Dear All

God Describes his creation and I believe it was 6 literal days;

God Describes his Cosmos with everything going around the earth, I believe the
earth is literally at the center.

I don?t know Dante';  But I believe God's Description of a literal Hell and His
description of eternal disposition of those who fear not GOD obey not the
truth???Thus Saith the LORD....

Mathew 13: 41. The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall
gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
42. And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and
gnashing of teeth..........

49. So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and
sever the wicked from among the just,
50. And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and
gnashing of teeth. Mathew 18:8. Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee,
cut them off, and cast them from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life
halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into
everlasting fire 9. And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it
from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than
having two eyes to be cast into hell fire..........

Mathew 25:41. Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from
me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his
angels:..........

Mark 9:43. And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to
enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire
that never shall be quenched:
44. Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

45. And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter
halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that
never shall be quenched:
46. Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
47. And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter
into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell
fire:
48. Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.........

Luke 3:9. And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: every tree
therefore which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the
fire.........17. Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his
floor, and will gather the wheat into his garner; but the chaff he will burn
with fire unquenchable............... John 15:6. If a man abide not in me, he
is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them
into the fire, and they are burned.....Jude1:7. Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and
the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication,
and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the
vengeance of eternal fire.....

Revelation 20:15. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was
cast into the lake of fire.

Revelation 21:8. But the fearful, and unbelieving, and abominable, and
murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall
have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the
second Death.

Knarr <knarrrj@xxxxxxx> wrote:PERCIVAL,
Each man has his own free will. Perhaps Darwin should have devoted as much time
to god as he did to materializm.
Ronald Knarr