[creation] Re: Darwin's faith (or lack of it)

  • From: Percival Tanierla <percy_tan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: creation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 19:11:37 -0800 (PST)

Dear friends,

   If the doctrine of hell- eternal torment caused
Darwin to reject God it is  high time for pastor-
teachers  to teach the word of God correctly so there
will be no another Darwin. It is sad that there are
times when ministers  of the word cause monsters of
ATHEISM like Darwin.

   PERCIVAL

--- John Matthews

http://mail.yahoo.com