[creation] Re: Darwin put to flight in Bible Belt

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: creation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 23:40:30 +0000 (GMT)

I like very much the idea of challenging evolutionism on scientific grounds,
Marshall, and no doubt he will be wary of Skopes-type "evidence" popping up. Is
the objective of this challenge to have the two taught side by side? Presumably
it is, since you say it would be the "first hurdle."

Neville.

Marshall <fefinc@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Our Georgia State Representative Ben Bridges has been granted a hearing to
introduce a Bill seeking to challenge evolutionism strictly on scientific
grounds in all Georgia Schools. This is the first hurdle. We'll see. (I
wrote the Bill, Ben is a tough Christian....)