[creation] Re: Comments?

  • From: "Creighton, Michael F11" <michael.f11.creighton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <creation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 12:03:55 -0700

Ronald,=20
I have read the Alta Vendita.  I do agree that all the Churches have
been infiltrated by the illuminati however my position is that in spite
of this the Catholic religion is the only true one.
We "Traditional" Catholics are in resistance to the heresies that abound
in the Church.  The label Traditional is just to distinguish from those
liberal Catholics which are not Catholic at all.=20
Our resistance is not setting up my opinion vs. the Pope as Luther,
Calvin and other so called reformers did but we resist a heretical Pope
with the infallible teaching of holy mother Church (Galatians 4) which
are the decisions of his predecessors and true ecumenical councils.
This is an unfortunate situation since it is hard to convert anyone
nowadays to the true religion because it is hardly found anywhere.  Go
to SSPX.ORG to find a listing of trad chapels in US and there are links
to the worldwide SSPX chapels.
I recommend reading these:
http://www.romancatholicism.org/duty-resist.htm
http://www.romancatholicism.org/101-heresies.htm
http://olrl.org/new_mass/evils.shtml
http://www.ihsv.com/main.html
Ora pro nobis sancta Dei genitrix,
Michael
PS: I am not offended by Mr. Snow.  His is typical non-Catholic bias
which can easily be overcome with knowledge.  If he is of good will he
will come around, and if not ....