[creation] Re: Britain and America

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: creation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 14:15:35 +0100 (BST)

Hi Marshall,

Yes, I received Amnon's letter and found it very interesting.

I have tried to correspond with Gerald Schroeder, but can't seem to get past a
wall of rabbis that answer the questions and arguments for him!! Not very well,
I have to say.

This big bang nonsense really is a dead duck (perhaps I should say a physically
dead duck) and I sense that even within the universities they are beginning to
sense that finally.

The Kabbala does seem to be a highly dangerous creed, from what I've seen on
your site.

Neville.

Marshall <fefinc@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Neville,

In a very real way, this link is not "off-topic" (i.e., the geo/helio
controversy)....

As I show in my "Kabbala" series (esp. physicist Schroeder's book review in
Kabbala VI), the whole Big Bang Paradigm is the fulfillment of the
Bible-destroying Kabbalist "creation scenario" set fourth by Kabbalist
Rabbis back at least to the 1st century. And the BB Paradigm rests on the
continued safeguarding of the Copernican mathematical model.

Dresden and all the rest is basically true. Did you get Amnon's email of
the Eichmann story and the Zionist manipulators behind the Jewish suffering
in WWII? I'll forward it.

Marshall