[creation] Re: Book arrived

  • From: Percival Tanierla <percy_tan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: creation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 18:46:10 -0800 (PST)

Dear Marshall,

   Am thankful for the book you sent to me.  I got it
last friday before I travelled to  preached in
catanduanes  Bible study group.  It took 4 hours of
travel and while on the trip I read a number of pages
of the book! It is good! Am completely convinced  that
the EARTH DOESNT MOVE!   I told my pastor friend,
Frank Arcilla about it and he  became interested.
Frank is a public school teacher. We pray for you,
Marshall. May God  continue to  give you strength both
physically  and spiritually.

   Hope someday you would come and teach for us.

  percival

http://www.fixedearth.com/Ten%20Commandments%20II.htm

> Marshall
>
> Marshall