[creation] Re: Animal spirits

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: creation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 19:55:27 +0100 (BST)

Dear Percival,

I am personally of the opinion that the spirits of
animals, birds and large fish do return to God on
death, just as those of men and women do, but to a
slightly different location in paradise.

I therefore see no reason to rule out the resurrection
of other creatures; indeed, I view this as bringing
great glory to God through Christ.

I view Christ's body as the new ark, built by Christ,
just as the previous ark was built by Noah. Any
creature that is aboard THIS ark is safe, whether they
are currently sleeping in death or not.

This is a MARVELOUS hope.

Yours in Christ,

Neville.