[creation] Re: Animal reasoning?

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <creation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 15:48:07 +1000

Thanks , but this does not seem to indicate that he can actually do miracles
such as Jesus did, and which He promised His deciples could do as well.  Satan
is an illusionist..   I often wonder if the wonders prophesied might not have
been referring to the works of science.. Like TV   Just look how much this has
taken society down, with billions of kids no longer able to read. The gospel
truth on screen every day.
This science has not been perfected to its fullest extant yet..  Think of
direct interference with your thinking brain, en masse.

Behold I have told it you before hand...

Philip.