[creation] Re: Animal reasoning?

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <creation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 20:56:38 +0100

Hi Philip, this is the passage I was thinking of. It comes from 2 Cor
11:13-15

13For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves
into apostles of Christ. 14And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms
himself into an angel of light. 15Therefore it is no great thing if his
ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose
end will be according to their works.