[creation] Re: Animal reasoning?

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <creation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 13:54:20 +1000

He can even appear as an angel of light - the Bible
tells us so!
Jack can you give me the references for this..   Hardly fair for us poor dumb
people is it?
I thought he can creat illusions, and thus make a snake appear to talk, but
then why blame the snake, and make such a curse on him, but then again, what
about the tree snakes. They don't grovel under mans heel???? I feel sorry for
Eve.   She might have been the very first dumb blonde, and we had to wear the
price of her stupidity of taking notice of a snake.

Talking about intelligence, wasn't Lucifer Gods pride and joy for intelligence.
 It doesn't sound even slightly intelligent to me to take on the almighty and
infinite Power of God.

Philip.

Philip.