[creation] Re: Animal IQ?

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <creation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 10:05:36 +1000

No evolution theology here mate. An animal can never evolve. A dog today is the
same as a dog yesterday.  Aman can only devolve..  A man today on average is
much worse than Adam was.
The intelligent Quotient is a measurement base on skill ability to learn etc.
It has nothing to do with knowledge, or being..  A computer can have an IQ.
This looks interesting...
http://abc.net.au/animals/dog_test/default.htm

These six tests will help you work out whether your canine should go to Harvard
or just stay asleep on the couch.

They test your dog's adaptive intelligence- the ability to solve problems,
understand language and learn social cues, like responding to a human smile.

We've included two real video clips for each test demonstrating different
levels of intelligence - from genius dogs to dodos. Naturally you'll want your
dog to be a canine genius, so watch how Professor Coren does the tests before
you try them at home.

Test Rules | About the Test
Test 1 | Test 2 | Test 3 | Test 4 | Test 5 | Test 6 | Results