RE: this is what i found in canal walk

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 06:57:58 +0000

no way its climax.

also to touch on my point earlier. we cant expect top class games or systems.
overseas they have the buttons gates and cabinets, however they pay about R10 a
game. In relation to what we pay and the service we get , id say its about even
for the R2.

Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 08:51:39 +0200
Subject: Re: this is what i found in canal walk
From: nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lag on input makes me think it's a PC rip.

I remember that the PC rip version of KOF 13 I had did the lag thing, bios
changes didn't help.

It is Climax right?
On 27 Mar 2014 08:38, "Stephen Scheidel" <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"Be content with what we have"

Thanks for the wise council LB.

It's your type of go ahead attitude we should all be trying to achieve.

Broken controls and game breaking slowdown Fuck that shit.

"be content" piss off.

On 27/03/2014, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]

> Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 06:46:19 +0200

> Subject: Re: this is what i found in canal walk

> From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx

> To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

> We need to send a mail or some shit to wonderland so they can fix that

> shit.

> On 27 March 2014 06:09, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Nope I just do jab xx hands all day.  You get lots of points for doing

> combos.

> On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 11:50 PM, Grei Botes <sigma.g19@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> It is really hype. and I mean... its Wednesday.

> BTW, why the hell do you have a top score with Honda? Is it the bonus level

> stuff? I'll take that score down soon. Third place right now nigga. ;-p

> And yeah, it would be cool if we went. Maybe recruit some new faces or at

> least spice up the scene again. KOF13 is probably only 'laggy' if you know

> what 'lag' is. Like, I adjusted by stage 2. Still, reaction-wise... its not

> great to play like that, since I kept missing counter hit CD's, which I

> never miss (or barely miss, realistically).

> On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 11:22 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Sounds good.  We need to go there as a group one evening.

> On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 10:57 PM, Grei Botes <sigma.g19@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> At CW right now. I've been spoiled by proper versions of the games and my

> stick.. lol. KOF input lag is pretty crazy! Wow. The game even lags at Saiki

> stage. Like, slideshow style? No Saiki, Billy or DLC guys but at least its

> 13.

> People are really loving the games. I roasted the "unique" guys and then

> played 13. They all were mind blown by the NeoMax combos but aren't able to

> build the meter to do it. LOL.

> AE got LOTS of attention. I couldn't do any Sakura stuff though, the

> controls aren't conducive for that. In fact, 1 player side is broken

> already. Left is really messed up and sometimes and it holds down back on

> its own... :-( (well, I called it, didn't I? the controls will be broken if

> AE rocks up? hehehe).

> I really got some "Holy Shits" with my E.Ryu action. People that don't even

> play FGs were watching. Some mid-tier guy played me. I raped him but has

> fundamentals like a old guy... fucking

> annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> Anyway, now is the time to make up SA-Only terms for the moves in the game.

> FADC is now officially YellowHop.

> On 26 Mar 2014 19:57, "Manase Zote" <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Standard yeah bro attoget and all but that's just enough with those

> games man. lol

> On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 7:51 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> Haha, at least there are people playing.  Could they play SF/KOF in the

>> sense that they understand the basic gamplay?

>> On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 7:43 PM, Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>> Unfortunately for those guys yes. lol

>>> I pooned 1 guy on KOF and like 3 guys at SF.

>>> 2 guys kept rematching me and died pitiful deaths...