Re: this is what i found in canal walk

  • From: Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 15:52:43 +0200

I don't think Wonderland will ever change their sticks buttons unless
someone can prove that it's cheaper in the long run.  To that end, I'm
considering ordering some Sanwa buttons off Alibaba.  They're probably a
fake, generic brand but I've played on the generic parts in China/Hong Kong
and you really can't tell the difference.  I need replacement buttons
anyway.  I want to see how far I can get with this Company:
http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/SANWA-OBSF-30-push-button_805809699.html

It's about R14 a button which is really cheap.  Cheaper than the leaf
switch buttons I got from the magic company about 10 years ago.