RE: this is what i found in canal walk

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 10:39:12 +0000

I don't think you understand how indifferent these people are.
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 12:35:30 +0200
Subject: Re: this is what i found in canal walk
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

If Manase could get them to change the buttons I'm sure they'll change the
settings.  Admittedly KOF lags waaaay more than 2f but anything would help.
They also need to change the round times to default on both machines.

On Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 12:24 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

lol sap please, they don't care about your input lag setting.

these are ignorant assholes that don't give a dem.

Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 12:23:11 +0200

From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Let's ask them then.

On Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 12:09 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Wonderland can definitely do something about the lag/round times if they wanted
to.  There's a configuration setting in KOF XIII even in the arcade version
called "Reduce Command Input Delay".

http://www.mmcafe.com/cgi-bin/forums/bbs/messages/13212.shtml#54985

Basically SNK intentionally put input lag into the game (I always knew there
was something "wrong" with the inputs) so that it would play the same on
inferior LCDs, like the Sinotech ones.  Wonderland needs to turn that setting
on.

The problem is unfortunately that the game has much more than 2f of input lag.
Still, it's a big improvement over the current version.