Re: noob team sa

  • From: Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2014 03:38:22 +0200

Just got home from work and my brain is still in gear.

I believe Mr Steel is referring to 2 players who go by the names 'SA
Ying Yang' and 'SA Influence' , who in the eyes of Mr Steel are not
only noobs, but begginer noobs, due to the fact that they use macro
commands in GGPO.

Despite using the very unfair crutch of Macros, which are considered
to be cheating devices, the aforementioned  beginner noobs still lose.