Re: noob team sa

  • From: Jack Steel <orichih@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 13:25:39 -0800

Pls teach me English. i post a video 4 who don't understand.when u
play online it is no need 2 interrupt the game with lag andbugs and
thn after game u say thnx ggs u spoiled my game dude.no thnx.watch sa
influence and ying yang counter fighting style is zero style.a closed
game spell game over 4 nooob team sa.im real sa i say no 2 cheats.