RE:

  • From: Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 15:13:45 +0000

BELIEVE IT!
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 07:07:03 -0800
Subject: RE: RE:
From: greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh oh,, naruto must never be watched in English,, that's asking to be bored,,
sitting and doing nothing is more fun than watching it in english ,, HORRIBLE
On Nov 5, 2015 5:01 PM, "Donaldson, Alasdair" <alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

There aren’t many anime where I’d chose to watch it in English, but DBZ is
definitely at the top of the list.
Evangelion is probably second. Despite Spike Spencer’s grating Shinji, I still
prefer the whole cast in English to Japanese. The Japanese
cast sounds like they’re all really tired, bored and struggling to care about
anything. That would be fine for Rei, but kills me with the rest of the cast.

I think it’s GITS where the voice actor for Battou is the same person who did
the English translation for the show.

Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 19:45:32 +0200

From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

They don't really care. They've been screwing over Australians and Brazilians
for years. I don't expect that we'll survive unscathed.

http://www.lifehacker.com.au/2014/02/ask-lh-why-are-games-so-expensive-in-australia/

On Wed, Nov 4, 2015 at 7:27 PM, Donaldson, Alasdair
<alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

That’s some pretty poor logic on the publisher’s side.