Re: morning

  • From: Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 12:00:02 +0200

*lol*

Guys, I'll have to leave the sesh early tomorrow (say around 17:30 at the
latest). There are some Halloween-related festivities happening in our
neighbourhood and I've been tasked with handing out sweets to a mob of
trick-or-treating neighbourhood kids. Busy carvin out the Jack O' Lantern
right now.

I also won't be available next Saturday as I have to attend a cousin's
wedding.