Re: morning

  • From: Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 22:50:51 +0200

Whenever new guys show up, we should make bets on whether or not they'll
return.
If your predictions are correct, you could win various exciting prizes
including:

- A 1-on1 coaching session for InJustice with myself, the champion.
- A Challonge bracket rigged in your favour for such prominent games like
Jackie Chan and Stree Fighter:The Movie (the game)
- A life-changing white knuckle ride to Tygervalley with G"Kirby"Rei.