RE: hi

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 04:17:37 +0000

you have a pop off?

Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 21:23:54 +0200
Subject: Re: hi
From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

LB do you want to hear my pop off from Joburg ?

On 24 February 2014 21:22, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

HAHAHA poor Knee Sama ~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaNAStVolJc

On 24 February 2014 21:10, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

As much as it hurts.
I've decided to wait on my PS4
Perhaps it will turn out to be a bad idea and I'll end up paying more for it
later.  I'll wait till stock is commonplace.

On Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 8:55 PM, sameegh jardine <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Or as LB would say 'tsek'.

On Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 8:06 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Di are you familiar with the term "voetsek" ?

On 24 February 2014 19:39, Di Lhong <numotd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Spear of Lobu (aka Feng's db+1,2) ftw

On Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 6:58 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

War drum :(

On 24 February 2014 18:51, Di Lhong <numotd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ah cool so you can jf.mp then dive kick instantly? even if jf.mp doesn't hit? i
know there's some move that needs to be on hit or block to link to specials.
But some don't.

No problem on Tekken. Will let you know what i know about Jaycee and any
character you want to know :) I'm enjoying Jaycee, she's fun to play.

On Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 2:02 PM, sameegh jardine <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Haha, yeah I saw you messing around with her the past weekend. Happy to hit up
practice mode with you at the next session, maybe we can do some Tekken this
weekend and you can show me a few things there. I'm probably super rusty by now.

jf.mp is one of her best air to airs and can be used as an instant overhead
especially against characters with larger hitboxes like Sagat or Gief. What's
also nice about the move is that you can combo into a divekick from it.

On Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 1:52 PM, Di Lhong <numotd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ah ok.  Thanks Lumi. Must teach me Juri sometime :)
I'm still stuck with Tekken execution...need to go back to neutral first before
continuing your link...

On Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 1:48 PM, sameegh jardine <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Pretty much - the input would be be something like d+mk,db,b+hk.

On Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 1:40 PM, Di Lhong <numotd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Just realise something in SF inputs...
Eg. Juri's combo cr.mk to pinwheel

I've been doing d+mk then qcb+hk and no success in combos. But in video
tutorials they do df+mk then quickly df,d,db,b +hk. So i guess for crouching
moves to special, you can do df or db so you can quickly just link things in 1
motion (df to b motion with 2 button press of cr.mk then just hk)?

Nerf monks!

Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 13:27:27 +0200
From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yesterday I was playing some Age of Empires 2 campaigns and I got to one where
the enemy was pomping my units because they had elite longbowmen.
So after about a hour and a half,4 cigarettes and countless monks I had my very
own deathball of elite longbowmen.

I felt very accomplished.

On 24 February 2014 12:29, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Will check the AE finals from yesterday later.

The TTT2 finals were definitely the best US tekken I've seen so far.

And Fabs shout outs/call outs on stream after GFs were GDLK.