Re: hi

  • From: Grei Botes <sigma.g19@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 19:10:07 +0200

So what time is the session tomorrow? What time is everyone else getting
there? I can grab the keys too but of course, Nic needs to setup n all dat?

Activate Ultra 1 - Trolltastic.
PowerStone 2 tomorrow, correct? Seeeee, the mixup worked, Sap. Your loyalty
to the system didn't allow you to change the game from Asuka 120% so you
postponed the mystery tournament and ran the team battle instead, as I
suggested earlier this week. I made you do that change. You didn't even
know.

2 steps ahead forever, arcade style. Ya'll doan know wut it is, mane. Fo
real doe.

@ LB - Its Filthy Frank Motherfucker, its Filthy Frank, bitch. Lets get
some pussay tonight.

:-)