RE: hi

  • From: Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 21:51:57 +0000

Its fucking brilliant imo
Short but brilliant...  Right in the feels.I guess it would be even better if
you played the PSP games, since I assume Chico and Paz featured in Peacewalker
etc.Game does a decent job at filling in the backstory through
Text/tapes/diaries tho.
Only thing I despise in all games is the requirement to unlock hardmode.  I
want it from the bloody start

Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 19:11:17 +0200
Subject: Re: hi
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

First impressions of MGS GZ:

- Harder than I expected.  Got a B rank on normal.  S rank on hard is going to
take a while.
- Kiefer Sutherland is not bad as Snake.  Doesn't sound as forced as Hayter,
but Hayter is still the best

- [some stuff about the atmosphere and story but it's better to see for
yourself]

The main game is shorter than 2 hours if you know how to play MGS.  After
figuring out a route and strategy, it took me 66mins.  That leaves you at 10%
completion and unlocks a few side missions and Hard mode.  I wouldn't be
surprised if there's an E.Extreme mode or something but the game is quite hard
as it is.

sanford is saltiest mofo ever.

Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 16:57:41 +0200
From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx