Re: hi

  • From: Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 12:11:30 +0200

On another note I'm having fun watch early 90s comedies again.  Watched My
Cousin Vinny last night.  Too good.  Today I'm watching Chasing Amy.

Also found out the entire series of Police Squad is on YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7B53DFC0C08767DE

So stupid yet so funny

Mrs Twice: Please go away! I don't want to answer anymore of your questions.
> Drebin: We're sorry to bother you at a time like this, Mrs. Twice. We
> would have come earlier, but your husband wasn't dead then.

Drebin:  Cigarette?
> Sally Decker: Yes, I know.

Drebin: You've been very helpful. We think we know how he did it.