RE: hi

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 06:54:52 +0000

il be there sap dammit.

whats the word on those screens. ultimately I think we must move towards all
the same screens. aoc ftw

Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 08:12:35 +0200
Subject: Re: hi
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

On that note, I forgot that UCON is happening next weekend (29-30 March).
Therefore, the team tournament (Powerstone 2) will happen this Sat and we'll
resume mystery tournaments after UCON.

Who will be able to contribute consoles and screens for UCON? We need to be
there at 8/8:30am to set up.

On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 8:47 PM, Grei Botes <sigma.g19@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If I organised something at UWC like the Genshiken guys had, would you guys
attend? Like a session here/tourney?

I have access to almost all the facilities here at UWC... so its just a matter
of me actually doing it. This place needs a little bit of spice. Hmmm...