Re: hi

  • From: Grei Botes <sigma.g19@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 00:25:07 +0200

Ok, watched the Decapre video with ComboFiend commentary.

Overall, like Zombie say, her playstyle is really awesome. I'm not a charge
character guy (thought I like to play Bison too) I'll play her for those
teleports. Its actually cool. I don't know why they wasted a semi-decent
design on a character model they already had just to save pennies, because
if this character didn't look at all like Cammy, I'd have appreciated her a
lot more.

They said she isn't complete so hopefully they'll hear what everybody is
saying and change her normals and appearance a lot more, to differentiate
her from Cammy.

I think the teleport animation needs a reappear animation (maybe something
like NightCrawler's *poof* animation from Xmen 2) and the air cannon drill
is simply a retarded move, very Mugen-esque.

LOVE those beeps though, that sounds really cool.

I think that we hate this character a bit too much not because of our own
hunger for new characters but because of the way it was hyped by Capcom and
for so long as well. If they released this character along with the other 4
at the end, we'd have bitched, but way less.

America's dignity, space opera symphony, sexy.

On Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 11:47 PM, Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx