Re: hi

  • From: Di Lhong <numotd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 22:58:26 +0700

Nah i won't play Ling. She's not my style.

I think i'm going to go back and focus on my Capos...i haven't played them
in a long while and getting rusty with them...got destroyed by Mister
"Muan" with his Lingssss (Every character he play is a Ling...poking Lars,
poking bears, poking baek, etc lolz)

Still want to try Lee's b+2~f :)

Had my fun with Hwoarang. But time to move on. Can't perfect JFSR on left
foot stance...also his style of gameplay is a bit different to what i'm
used to...aka pressing forward