Re: hi

  • From: Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 13:33:09 +0200

Decackre. Capcom said people might be disappointed with the announcement.
For once, they were right.

To think, you had to wait all that time for the character to be announced
and it turns out to be a Cammy clone with stolen moves from other
characters. That is the best that Capcom could come up with. Retsu would
have been a better option.