Re: hi

  • From: Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2014 00:25:22 +0200

Everyone is just tripping then hey ?

I'm just saying it is harder now.
Then I'll say some more reasonable stuff about how certain things are on
the very cusp of someone's ability to do and if you change the values even
by one percent they drastically change
that persons success rate by a lot more than one percent.
Then I realize that you just like to argue about stuff and I give up and
say get a PCB because I've made something nice for you raasklaat.

JPEG image