RE: hi

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 17:47:39 +0000

only 2 years life for the dreamcast? wtf were they thinking?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1UHdcNZVJA

defintely underrated. f u again sega serisouly.

Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 16:58:26 +0200
Subject: Re: hi
From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I like how every tekken player that gets interviewed feels exactly like I do
about TTT2.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmTlktGHPIc

Stupid fucking frame delay bullshit.

On 14 March 2014 16:48, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It's called Viper's Infinite Unblockable.  There's no way to escape it.

Salie's viper is kuk man, he just spam whole day.

Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 16:21:45 +0200
From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Because Salie's Viper will just rape you and I'm not interested in hearing your
excuses on why it went down like that.

Ogrs why u no cme watch me poon fraud vipers?

Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 15:19:25 +0200
From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

High score girl new USF4 character is just a palette swap of those two gremlins
from SFxT ~ I called it.

On 14 March 2014 15:17, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Nah I just got back from work and I'm still feeling a bit sick.I'm just gonna
stay at home,sleep and watch FR this weekend.

On 14 March 2014 14:41, Grei Botes <sigma.g19@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Stephen, you coming to the session tomorrow? Need some new games bro. Salie,
stick of truth ISO pls and some mafia films if you have any.

On Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 2:27 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Lilan BowdenMore pulled it off though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jdi0MWW-gw

On Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 2:18 PM, Grei Botes <sigma.g19@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Just goes to show, you can't dress up as Chun Li and expect to be hot.

On Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 1:54 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

OK, apparently it's a character from the comic "High School Girl"

http://www.capcom.co.jp/blog/sf4/img_upload/BcjeWMoCEAA_39h.jpg

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8rwLTlsuwzlYscwxq7BKxdNIfjORG92hG-QZr49z6HqZoayO-kA

On Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 1:52 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Who is the chick in this pic with Gief?

http://p.twpl.jp/show/large/fl960

It's a USFIV Nesica Live card, so she has to have something to do with the game?