RE: hi

  • From: "Donaldson, Alasdair" <alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 13:02:49 +0000

For added realism you need to have someone standing next to you smoking, and
Killer Instinct blasting away in the background.

Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 14:01:14 +0200
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
@LB

http://csgo-emsone.com/katowice-2014/

is unauthorized. If you have received this communication in error, please
address with the subject heading "Received in error," send to the original
sender, then delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of it. If you are not the
Any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are subject to the terms and
conditions expressed in the governing KPMG client engagement letter. Opinions,
conclusions and other information in this e-mail and any attachments that do
not relate to the official business of the firm are neither given nor endorsed
by it.

KPMG cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

International") on behalf of the local KPMG member firm providing services to
you.  KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International") is a Swiss entity
that serves as a coordinating entity for a network of independent firms
operating under the KPMG name. KPMG International provides no services to
clients. Each member firm of KPMG International is a legally distinct and
separate entity and each describes itself as such.  Information about the
structure and jurisdiction of your local KPMG member firm can be obtained from
your KPMG representative.