RE: hi

  • From: Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 12:27:39 +0000

Think Ill just wait for the actual release...
Wonder if they redid the cutscenes in any way?

Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 14:19:46 +0200
Subject: Re: hi
From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Okay and now that pic just auto rotated it's goddamned self.I'm giving up.

On 13 March 2014 14:18, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 13 March 2014 14:17, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

why does it put something I copy pasted into the quote and not in the main mail
?FFS

On 13 March 2014 14:16, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

fuck manJust thought I would pop my old FFX iso into a new emu and just like
before I have FFX HD.

When I did this years ago I had framerate issues but now this thing is
emulating perfectly at 50fps PAL.
Running it in 16:9 at 1920x1080 with anti aliasing and it looks great.
Here are 3 pics i took with my phone quick.One for the aspect ratio and the
other two for the detail on Tidus and then how it looks when you pause and the
game and the emu processing "pauses" too.

On 13 March 2014 14:16, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Damn I got an error saying file too big when I tried to send this so I'll try
one pic at a time.

Just thought I would pop my old FFX iso into a new emu and just like before I
have FFX HD.
When I did this years ago I had framerate issues but now this thing is
emulating perfectly at 50fps PAL.

Running it in 16:9 at 1920x1080 with anti aliasing and it looks great.
Here are 3 pics i took with my phone quick.One for the aspect ratio and the
other two for the detail on Tidus and then how it looks when you pause and the
game and the emu processing "pauses" too.

On 13 March 2014 14:12, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Colin Webster aka Voldemort.

On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 2:05 PM, Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Good ol MSSA/Colin