RE: hi

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 09:12:55 +0000

360' move?

Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 11:02:06 +0200
Subject: Re: hi
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

*lol* Let's just say that the Slammasters characters have nothing on these
grapplers :)
What's worse is that it's really easy to do. Nothing overly complicated or
technical. There's one in particular that I think you'd really like LB :P

Slammasters 1 & 2?

Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 10:14:44 +0200
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Grapplers are fun :)
I recently downloaded two games for the mystery tournaments, both of which have
really powerful grappler characters. It's actually stupid what you can do with
them.

being grabbed in kof is not nice. fkn annyoing

Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 09:24:28 +0200
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think Clark is cool. Just might :)

On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 9:08 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

there is nothing super about Athena's back dash or kyos.

@sap, that is a good idea man. play to your strength. I recommend trying
grapplers too.

Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 08:44:56 +0200

From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've considered swapping out one of my characters for Billy, funnily enough
*lol*
I suppose there's no harm in experimenting.

On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 10:35 PM, Manase Zote <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Nick plays with Billy Kane = Amazing footsies.