RE: hi

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 07:26:01 +0000

it does man.

take SAP, he is seen as turtler ,but in fact he is very aggressive person.

Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 09:20:10 +0200
Subject: RE: hi
From: sigma.g19@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Playstyles matching your personality? Hmph, thats not totally true, u change it
as to win but I suppose they mean your preferred style.
On 12 Mar 2014 09:11, sigma.g19@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

For me, I'd just be like "ahhh, he don't know" :-)
I think thats what happened with Jack Steel ... he is always in Alpha Burst.
:-)
On 12 Mar 2014 09:01, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You're not an asshole, you're suffering from Münchausen's and so you believe
you have Asperger's... making you think you're an asshole for no reason.

Faker.
On 12 Mar 2014 08:44, "Donaldson, Alasdair" <alasdair.donaldson@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Yeah, so if I’m an asshole, it’s not my fault… it’s the syndrome.

Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 06:31:57 +0000

I’ve love how people all over the places are being diagnosed with Asperger’s.
There are no clear stats on the number of people with the disorder since the
methodology
 for diagnosis isn’t set. Pretty much anyone who wants to claim that they’re
smart, but an asshole, can just say that they’ve got Asperger’s.

Somehow playing games has helped M2K to overcome the social boundaries imposed
by his disorder… right…

Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 23:12:22 +0200

From: sigma.g19@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

u have to post to orochinagi

On Tue, Mar 11, 2014 at 10:28 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Thanks!

It only took 3 zillion tries!

On 11 Mar 2014 22:23, "Ryan Williams" <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sick vid Nic :)

Btw, all scores are in for the Dragoon Might bracket:
http://challonge.com/dmight

Will start uploading vids soon.

On Tue, Mar 11, 2014 at 10:18 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

It's about to get worse.

I've managed to loop it twice.

:D

On Tue, Mar 11, 2014 at 10:16 PM, Grei Botes <sigma.g19@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

amazing stuff

On Tue, Mar 11, 2014 at 9:12 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

@GB

Det combo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKHM9MGMp8E&feature=em-upload_owner

is unauthorized. If you have received
 this communication in error, please address with the subject heading "Received
in error," send to the original sender, then delete the e-mail and destroy any
copies of it. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any
 action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may
be unlawful. Any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are subject to the
terms and conditions expressed in the governing KPMG client engagement letter.
Opinions, conclusions
 and other information in this e-mail and any attachments that do not relate to
the official business of the firm are neither given nor endorsed by it.

KPMG cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free, as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed, arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses.

International") on behalf of the local KPMG member firm providing services to
you. KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International") is a Swiss entity
that serves as a coordinating entity
 for a network of independent firms operating under the KPMG name. KPMG
International provides no services to clients. Each member firm of KPMG
International is a legally distinct and separate entity and each describes
itself as such. Information about the
 structure and jurisdiction of your local KPMG member firm can be obtained from
your KPMG representative.