Re: hi

  • From: Ashraf Barendse <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 18:55:30 +0200

Yeah, I got it 2nd hand from BT. Damn, new games are pricy these days. 800
bucks a pop!

@G-rei: Goodfellas, The Untouchables, The Godfather 1,2,3 (although most
people say that 3 sucks), Scarface, Old Boy (the Korean one.)
I haven't actually seen any of them except for Scarface.

You might want to also check out Mobsters ,with Christian Slater. It's not
really a classic, but I think it's pretty good.