RE: hi

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 09:41:33 +0000

Tsek sap , imda bes. Is the hidden game marvel2?

Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 11:36:51 +0200
Subject: Re: hi
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

*LOL* I didn't mean to LB :P
In all seriousness though, it's just not feasible for me anymore to continue
editing and uploading all the matches. I can do it for team tournament matches,
but the volume of vids for mystery tournaments is just too much to get through
in a week, especially when one has work to complete after hours or other
responsibilities to attend to.

On a somewhat related note, I found one of the coolest fighting games ever for
PSX. Definitely one of those underrated classics. Unfortunately I can't say
anything about it on the mails as it's officially a mystery tourney game now
*lol* but you guys will get to see it soon enough and I think minds will be
blown (IMO *lol*). The game is very addictive. It's simple but the options you
have at your disposal are amazing. If there's one thing that I'm really
enjoying about these tournaments, it's finding these hidden gems :P

On that note, the next mystery game has been selected, but if I give any hints
now, it will be too easy to figure out :P So until Saturday...
DK

Oh and Powerstone 2 will be our next team tournament game :P Should be hype!

On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 9:50 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

tsek sap ,

don't come copy what I said.

Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 08:23:39 +0200
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Howdy peeps :)
It's becoming a bit difficult of late to edit all the mystery tourney vids
during the week , as I have other responsibilities to attend to after work.
Therefore, I will only be recording/uploading the finals matches for each
mystery tournament from now on. I will, however, record all team tourney
matches as there will typically be less teams than individual participants.

I'll try to get the Dragoon Might finals vids up by tonight or tomorrow at the
latest.

On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 7:48 AM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

301 was okay.

Negative edging the thunder knuckle is the way to go. tsek itrilit for giving
me wrong tips.

maining viper nao

From: ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx

Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 03:42:32 +0200
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think we might have found our next Saturday night movie, amirite.

On Sun, Mar 9, 2014 at 10:17 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oINbYDn91r4

On Sun, Mar 9, 2014 at 10:15 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hmmm... didn't know there was a sequel to The Raid.

Good reviews

http://www.metacritic.com/movie/the-raid-2

On Sun, Mar 9, 2014 at 9:41 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Jack Steel you need to stop trolling and pretending you can't spell.

Unless you learned English from tekkenguru in which case I understand.

Let me know when you are going to come to a session so I can make you

feel like a small child in Tekken.