RE: hi

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 05:48:56 +0000

301 was okay.

Negative edging the thunder knuckle is the way to go. tsek itrilit for giving
me wrong tips.

maining viper nao

From: ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 03:42:32 +0200
Subject: Re: hi
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think we might have found our next Saturday night movie, amirite.

On Sun, Mar 9, 2014 at 10:17 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oINbYDn91r4

On Sun, Mar 9, 2014 at 10:15 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hmmm... didn't know there was a sequel to The Raid.

Good reviews

http://www.metacritic.com/movie/the-raid-2

On Sun, Mar 9, 2014 at 9:41 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Jack Steel you need to stop trolling and pretending you can't spell.

Unless you learned English from tekkenguru in which case I understand.

Let me know when you are going to come to a session so I can make you

feel like a small child in Tekken.