RE: hi

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2014 12:38:04 +0000

Fokkers ftw.

Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2014 14:33:55 +0200
Subject: Re: hi
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ah, forgot to mention Powerstone 1 and 2.

On Fri, Mar 7, 2014 at 2:33 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Wow cool :) I suppose it was only a matter of time :P
On a somewhat related note, I downloaded NullDC and a few Dreamcast games last
night. Project Justice is that good shit. It's like they took everything that
made Rival Schools awesome and enhanced it. Also got Ikaruga (runs like a
dream) and Psychic Force 2012 (hey, I never played it before).

On Fri, Mar 7, 2014 at 2:25 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Man things move fast.  Here's an updated vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kER9cdPzB3w

On Fri, Mar 7, 2014 at 2:24 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

PS3 emulator:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2yjoDdFIu0